Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Healing is God's Will

Text: Mark 1: 39-45
More Lessons: Matt. 10: 5-8
Bible Reading in one Year: Isaiah 37-39

A leper met Jesus and said, Master, I know You are able to do anything and You can heal me but I don't know if it is God's will for me to be healed of this leprosy or not. In a time when lepers were not permitted to appear in public places, this particular leper was courageous enough to make his way to Jesus despite all odds. However, like many believers today, he wasn't sure whether it is God's will to bring him out of the problem he was facing. Some people are sick, poor, challenged with difficulties, unfruitfulness and confronted with other problems but they say, Maybe it is God's will for me to face this. God is trying to teach me a lesson. When the leper got to Jesus, he said, If it is your will heal me. In other words, he meant, I know you can heal me as long as it is according to the will of God, but I don't know whether my leprosy is part of God's will for me. Jesus looked at him and said Son; I have good news for you. It is God's will for you to be healed. So be healed.

There are countless scriptures that show us that your healing is God's will, But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed: Isa 53:5. ...If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee: Ex 15:26.

All of God’s promises are available for God’s children to activate provided the following scriptural conditions are met:
1. You must be a child of God - Mk.7:27, Deut.28:1-3.
2. You must have knowledge of God’s promises for your life - 2Pet.1:3-4.
3. You are able to seek God by prayer and fasting - Mk.9:29.
4. You have absolute faith in God - Heb.11:1-2.

Prayer/Action
* Command every promise of God due you to be activated now.
* Rebuke the delays, cancel the hindrances, prophesy the promises into action.
* Say to yourself, “The promises of God will not fail over me!”

Like and share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment