Sunday, August 2, 2015

Above the Enemies

Sunday 2 August
READ: Isa. 49: 25 - 26
MORE LESSON: Psa 110: 1 - 2

A man that is committed to serving God has no fear of the enemy. The most dangerous position any man can be is to be an enemy to a committed child of God. As you continue to serve God with all your heart, any one working against you is courting the wrath of God. God has made several promises as to what He will do against those who work against you. If your enemy knew God's verdict concerning him, he would have left you alone. God said, . . . for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood...: Isa 49:25-26. You should never fear because of your enemy; rather, hand him over to God and watch what the Lord will do with him.
God told Abraham, I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee...: Gen 12:3. That is dangerous! When God Himself curses a man, I wonder who will help him revert it. So when a man decides to stand against you as a child of Abraham through faith in Jesus Christ, he is signing up a confrontation with The Almighty. This is the consciousness I want you to carry through life; don't join those that run helter-skelter because of enemies, both real and imaginary. A child of God is above his enemies. The Lord said to my Lord sit down at my right hand until I make thy enemy your foot stool: Psa. 110:1. The Lord is saying, 'Relax my son/daughter; I will handle your enemies by Myself. When I am done, I will bring them to you and put their necks under your foot. You just keep being busy for Me.’
When you give your life to Jesus and dedicate your life to Him, you have God on your side. So, anyone who takes sides against you in unrighteousness has signed up for the greatest battle of his life. He has signed up for a confrontation with God! Today, enter into rest, as the Lord of Hosts rises up and deals with your enemies; He has set you above and put them under your feet. This is your heritage as God’s child and your righteousness is from the Lord, amen. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD: Isa. 54: 17.

Prayer/Action
* Today anoint yourself with oil and declare over your life that God will contend with everyone who contends with you anywhere.
* Declare them blessed that bless you, and cursed, them that curse you, past, present or future.

PROPHETIC PRAYER
August will bless, restore and fulfill me in every way and in the mighty name of Jesus, there shall be no devouring experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment