Friday, October 24, 2014

By the Word of Your Testimony

Text: Matt. 8: 1- 4 
More lessons: Rev. 12: 1 1
Bible Reading in one Year: Psalms 127-132

I am still amazed at how much we can learn from this leprous man. The man said to Jesus: I know you can do it, and Jesus said ‘‘oh sure, you belief I can, sure I will do it for you’’. So for testifying to Jesus I know you can, he was simply testifying against his leprosy, and of course his leprosy bowed to the word of his testimony. There is hope for a tree, the Bible says, even if it is cut down. Hope for a tree that is cut down? When you cut down a tree you will think that is over for that tree, but Job said no, there is hope for that tree, even if it is cut down. And then I love the next verse that says even if its root becomes weak in the ground. Job 14: 7 says there is hope. You too can join the team of testifiers. That verse that, for there is hope of a tree, if it been cut down, that it will sprout again. I love that. Of course the man who was testifying was a man who had been cut down. In one day, everything about him disappeared; his wealth, his children and all. He became a shadow of himself only within few days, a man people came to reverence and to greet in a beautiful sitting room became a man sitting inside ashes. 
He was cut down, his wife said to him, “curse God and die, it is better to die than to see you like this. We don't want to see you like this, we prefer to bury you and say you die than people to come and see you like this.” He was a man cut down, so you better listen to him because he was speaking from experience. I love this word that there is hope for a tree if it be cut down, that it will sprout again and the tender branch thereof will not cease. 
When trees are cut down, the branches, and the root dried up in the ground can just smell water, it didn't receive the water, it only perceived the water, it said just with a smell of water, it will bud. This means with the slightest connection with God, there is hope for a hopeless situation. And what is the slightest connection? Y our testimony, what you say to your situations. People are good at saying when they are sick that, “Ahh, this thing will kill me”. Have you heard women in the maternity before, it can be a terrible place and you know the funniest part of it, you hear certain women pronouncing curses on their husbands. You must testify the word of God always, because that is the way by which we connect with God and then overcome. So go ahead and testify. Tell your mountain I will see your end, I see you moving away, you will not terminate me, I will prevail over you. I hear God saying. ...just as you have spoken in My hearing, so I will do to you: Num. 14:28.

Prayer/Action
* Command your matter to speedly respond to the word of God in your mouth. 
* Call every storm around you by name and command them to be still right now.
Take the following scriptures to God in prayer- Psa. 18:29, 33, 37-38.

Like and Share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment