Sunday, May 29, 2016

Divine Supply

Sunday 29 May
READ: Deut 29: 5 – 6
MORE LESSON: Psa. 23: 1 - 6

God led the Israelites from Egypt to the Promised Land through the wilderness for forty years. There was no market, hospital, bank, school or farm in the wilderness but the provisions of God sustained these millions of pilgrims. They didn't have to buy or bake bread before they ate. They didn't need to buy new shoes or clothes. They didn't need drugs or hospital; divine health was their perpetual portion. They had divine supply; God is willing and able to supernaturally supply all that you need. He supplied Israel's financial and health needs without a bank or hospital as recorded in the Scripture, He also brought them out with silver and gold, and there was none feeble among His tribes: Psa. 105:37 (NKJV).
God is the Supplier that can meet all needs. In God's divine supply, you do not need to worry about tomorrow or increased needs because as needs and responsibilities increase, so also does His supply. This is the reason the Israelites walked from Egypt to Israel for forty years and they didn't need to buy shoes or clothes because the shoes and clothes they had on were growing with them. God's reservoir never runs dry; His supply grows as your need grows.
A few years ago, after a series of consecutive preaching meetings, I set out to travel to the United States. At the airport, I noticed that all my strength was
gone. I felt like I was going to collapse as I was so tired that carrying a cup of water to drink seemed like a monumental task to me. The flight was to take several hours, and I was already uncomfortable and tired before take-off. So I started contemplating cancelling the trip and going back home. It was at that point that one of the officials approached me and told me that he used to attend our church when he was in Zaria.
Immediately I heard that I was energised. The man checked my ticket and told me that I had flown with that airline so many times that I was qualified for some upgrade. I was actually given a high priority ticket and I was to join the priority line and receive special treatment. The man changed my travel class and I sat in a very comfortable place. As soon as I sat down, someone came to ask what I would like to eat. I received an exceptionally comfortable treatment. The Lord actually went ahead to make a provision for the comfort of my journey.
It is not everyone that is given the same treatment in life, and there are people that are on the priority list. When God wants to give you access to divine supply, He makes you to be on His priority list. From today, God will change your class, put you on His priority list and give you access to unlimited supply, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer/Action
* I claim Psalm 23 for my life and family today and forever.
* Like the breath of the air, my source of supply shall be ceaseless, in Jesus’ name.

PROPHETIC PRAYER
Today, I command all satanic evil records and hand writings programmed to delay, detain, and abort my successes to be nullified, in the name of Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment