Saturday, June 9, 2018

Redeemed by the Blood

Saturday 9 June
READ: Revelation 5:1-10
MORE LESSON: Hebrew 9:11-18

Today we enjoy the benefit of mercy, the cleansing of our sins and we receive the benefit of our names written in the Book of Life. This is all because someone paid the price. As a matter of fact it was not cheap; somebody took the pain, and the punishment that was meant for us and paid the price in full. That was why there was silence in Heaven when it was announced, “Who is worthy to break the seal and to open the seal thereof?” Everyone was scared to open the seal because an acceptance to open the seal was accepting to pay the price of whatsoever was written therein.
It was stated in the seal that Jesus was going to pay the price of His Blood; He opened the seal to redeem man by His Blood. All that we enjoy on the earth today was purchased when Jesus paid the price. If He did not pay that price, the earth would have been an unbearable place to live in but thank God for the precious Blood of Jesus that cleanses and delivers us. It is by the reason of that blood that we can walk in the presence of our enemies and not be afraid of anything. David said,
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me: Psa. 23:4.
The reason we can walk tall in the presence of our enemies is because Jesus has redeemed us. The Blood has been shed for us, and our life is hidden in the Blood of the Lamb. So what the enemy sees is no longer us but the Blood of the Lamb in which we are enveloped. Paul said, “The life that I live now is not my own life; my life is hidden in Christ and Christ in God. I do not live for myself anymore; I do not live my own life anymore. I only live in Christ Jesus. So when you see me it's not me you see but Christ Jesus. You see the Master Himself because His Blood has cleansed me”. That was why Paul also said,
...let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus: Gal. 6:17.
When you bear the mark of the Son of God nothing troubles you anymore. The troubles, the pains, the afflictions, things that are ordinarily associated with men and are called struggles of life are over because you bear the mark of the Blood of the Son of God.

Prayer/Action
* Give God thanks for the price paid for your redemption.
* Pray that no one in your household will miss out of the finished work of redemption.
* Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life as you go out today.

TODAY’S PROPHETIC PRAYER: In the name of Jesus, my glory shall not be aborted; I shall bring forth my dream “child” in safety, in the name of Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment