Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year and Welcome to the Season of His Glory

Bible Reading in One Year: Genesis 1-2

On behalf of myself, my household and the entire leadership of the JAWOM family worldwide, I say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members of our great Commission, partners, friends and all people of goodwill. It's a new year, therefore, Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing…: Isa. 43:18-19. This Word encourages you to let go the failure, pain, disappointment, sorrow and the like of 2013; let them go with the old year. Begin to work for and look forward, by faith, to new things in the New Year. What are the new things: Lev. 26:4-12 (NLT).

4 . I will send you the seasonal rains. The land will then yield its crops, and the trees of the field will produce their fruit.

5. Your threshing season will overlap with the grape harvest, and your grape harvest will overlap with the season of planting grain. You will eat your fill and live securely in your
own land.

6 . I will give you peace in the land, and you will be able to sleep with no cause for fear. I will rid the land of wild animals and keep your enemies out of your land.

7. In fact, you will chase down your enemies and slaughter them with your swords.

8. Five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand! All your enemies will fall beneath your sword.

9. I will look favorably upon you, making you fertile and multiplying your people. And I will fulfill my covenant with you.

10. You will have such a surplus of crops that you will need to clear out the old grain to make room for the new harvest!
11. I will live among you, and I will not despise you.
12. I will walk among you; I will be your God, and you will be my people.

Standing on these promises of God, 2014 is a season of His glory upon you in all areas of life. Old stories will give way to a new glory of God which will swallow up your reproach and pain until there is no single reproach left in your life. Your land shall overflow with blessings, your harvest will last beyond the next planting season, your land/destiny shall be fertile, you shall not cast your young ones, you shall not be feeble, silver and gold will serve you. You will be blessed and be a blessing. Negative end time prophecies will not overtake you. You will serve God; you will not serve sin or satan.

You will be a battle axe in the hand of God. With you God's purpose and plan shall be fulfilled. You will end 2014 on a glorious note. You are permanently in our prayers and care. We prophesy a happy year for you, in Jesus' mighty name.

Bishop and Rev. (Mrs.) David Bakare.

Share and like

0 comments:

Post a Comment