Thursday, May 1, 2014

MAY 2014, Month of MANIFEST GLORY.

MAY 2014, Month of MANIFESDT GLORY. Jn. 2;1-11.
DECLARATIONS AND PRAYER POINTS.
Prayer the prayer points and say amen where necessary.... use your mouth to safe your destiny

1. In the month of May, no matter the impossibilities, probabilities or challenges there in, I shall dance.
2. When others are getting ‘no’ for answer in the month of May I will get ‘yes’.
3. The things that are obstacles for me in the previous months I turn them to stepping stones in the month of May
4. Everything Satan hates me to get, I will get it in the month of May. I will wake up every day.
5. I will celebrate more than the celebrants.
6. There shall be landmark achievements for me. Something that I will not be able to forget in the history of my life will happen to me in a positive way.
7. I shall become a sign and a wonder: John 2: 11
8. Whatever makes people reproach me will disappear this month: Josh. 5:9

Ten (10) things that must happen to you in the month of May
1. There must be a promotion before time, the promotion that you are not yet qualified for. Before you are due you will be promoted.
2. In the place of weeping and crying, you will smile. There must be laughter instead of crying.
3. You will look at storms in the face and you will smile.
4. Everything your heart has been longing for, the month of May will bring them to you. This month is the take off of all your heart desires.
5. You will open your eyes and see positive things, everything around you will change for good. You will see it and will step into it. The environment of poverty and insecurity will change. You will not run in the streets weeping and crying.
6. You will not wear black for sorrow. It is the portion of your enemy
7. There is stepping up for you this month.
8. The reproaches will go. Whatever signboard is on your head and you don’t want anybody to see will disappear. No matter how tiny or how small they are, they will disappear.
9. Whatever is called a miracle will be your portion. Your doctor will tell you only God can do this for you, your lecturers will tell you only God can do this.
10. You will get to the high places. Whatever is called the higher ground, you will get there, even your colleagues will not see you as their equal any more.

In the month of May, you will manifest glory.
You will be a sign in  the enemy's land.
Even if hands are joined against you, you will be a wonder. Josh 5:9.
In the month of May, I destroy everything that makes people ask where is your God.
There are reproaches within, without and front, wherever they are, in this month, they shall be no more.
I give you the right to manifest glory this month, your enemy will see it and be glad.
Every demon will be subject to u this month.
c JAWOM 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment