Sunday, February 7, 2016

A Fresh Anointing

Sunday 7 February
READ:Psa. 92:10-15
MORE LESSON:Psa. 23:5-6

One of the things God does when He wants to move His people forward is to anoint them with fresh oil. Psalm 25: 3 says, You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil. My cup runs over: Psa. 23:5 (NKJV). It is not possible to enjoy a running-over-cup in the presence of the enemies without the anointing of the Lord. This is because if the enemy is present and you are not empowered with fresh oil by the Lord, satan may steal your cup. Today, God will anoint you with His Spirit and you will be secured and make progress, in Jesus' name.
When a man is to be promoted and exalted, He needs to be anointed afresh. Psa. 92:10 says, My horn You have exalted like a wild ox; I have been anointed with fresh oil (NKJV). Anointing with fresh oil is needed for victory over the enemy so that his desires will not be fulfilled over you. This is why verse 11 says, My eye also has seen my desire on my enemies; My ears hear my desire on the wicked Who rise up against me. I prophesy to you today that everyone risen against you will fall for your sake, in Jesus' mighty name. Spiritual prosperity and fruitfulness is another great advantage of the anointing. You will not dry up; you will not stop growing and you will be green and prosperous all the days of your life.
When a man is anointed with fresh oil, he is planted and he cannot be displaced; he is fixed, settled and flourishing. He experiences limitless fruitfulness till old age, and that is to say that a man that is anointed has broken the barriers of old age. What a young person cannot do, he can achieve because of the oil; the oil of the Lord on your head will not run dry, in Jesus' name. Similarly, the psalmist says all of this will happen to you to prove that the Lord is upright; He is a rock and there is no unrighteousness in Him. The Lord will make you a show and a proof of His grace and power. May you prove His strength and uprightness as you journey from earth to Heaven, in Jesus' name. This is why you must always crave for the oil of the anointing. The believer must be anointed constantly by the Holy Ghost and by His priest. Go for the anointing each time you have the opportunity and cherish it.
Moreover, when a man is anointed by the Lord, he walks in goodness and mercy all the days of his life as recorded in Psa. 23:6. As you continue on the path of daily freshness by the Spirit, your heaven is sure. What a journey, what a destination! Your journey today will end in goodness, and may God bless you abundantly.

Prayer/Action
* Oh Lord, anoint me with fresh oil now, in Jesus' name.
* I shall flourish in the court of the Lord; I shall not go back to the world, in Jesus' mighty name.
* My days, weeks, months and years are anointed with fresh oil and I will see the goodness of the Lord in them, in Jesus' mighty name.

PROPHETIC PRAYER
I command every gang up of wicked spirits against my advancement, in 2016 to be scattered now by fire, in the name of Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment