Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Force of the Spirit 1

Tuesday 23 February
READ: 2 Cor. 4: 18
MORE LESSON:Heb 11:3

The universe operates on the basis of spiritual forces. There is the force of the Holy Spirit ruling the universe and there is the force of darkness prowling around devouring people. If you are ignorant of the reality of spiritual forces, the force of darkness will swallow you up. Whenever the Bible speaks about darkness, it is not talking about lack of electric power, it is talking about a tangible force that afflicts and confuses people. The force of the Holy Spirit is the force of light and where light shows up, darkness automatically disappears.
I want you to know that life is entirely spiritual and it is the spiritual that governs the physical. This is the reason we do not live life by the things that we see but the unseen ( 2 Cor. 4: 18). Breakthrough in life doesn't come by physical exertion or mental analysis; the distinguishing authority on the earth is the force of the Spirit. Enough of toiling without discernment in the physical, get spiritual and engage the Holy Ghost to intervene in your situation. Living is a struggle until you engage the force of the Spirit.
There was a time that a road in Zaria, Kaduna State where I live, between the University main gate and the Police gate always had people die there. No matter what measures were put in place, that road would claim lives every week. It continued and several physical measures were taken to no avail until one day, one brother in our church also had an accident at that same point; he narrowly missed death. It was then that the Lord told me to go take charge over that place. So I took my oil by twelve midnight and stood at the center of that road. I said, 'oh thou force and spirit that suck blood for sacrifice on this point, today I by the grace of God that is upon me, confront you to relocate from here and return to hell'. I anointed that spot with oil, entered my car and left. That was it, as far as that spot was concerned!
Also, at that time, students and lecturers were dying; a high ranking official lost his two sons in one day and then the professor living next to his house lost his two sons another day. There were obituaries of both students and lecturers everywhere. It was obvious that a dark force was let loose on that campus. The Lord spoke to me to engage the force of the Spirit to terminate what the enemy was doing. We organised a meeting and the Catholic, Protestants and what have you came together under one umbrella, the Vice Chancellor and high ranking officials sat down at the meeting. There are times when all qualifications need to be forgotten because only the force of the Spirit can help at that point. After the meeting, to the glory of God, the plague stopped.
Today, the force of the Holy Spirit will terminate every operation of wickedness in your life. That power is yours for the asking.

Prayer/Action
* By the Spirit of God, I lift up a standard against every force of darkness assigned against my life, home, career and church, in Jesus’ name.
* Every force of darkness perpetuating evil in my family, I command you to relocate from here and return to hell, in Jesus’ name.

PROPHETIC PRAYER
In the name of Jesus, I shut the door against the devourer in my finances permanently today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment