Thursday, June 16, 2016

Redeemed from the Power of the Grave

Thursday 16 June
READ: Psa 49: 15
MORE LESSON: 1 Cor 15: 55 – 57

As long as you are in Christ, the power that kills men has no power over you. The redemption from sin that Jesus purchased for you also includes redemption from the power of the grave. I want you to live life with the consciousness that you cannot be a victim of untimely death because there is a power that watches over you which is greater than the power that cuts men off in the prime of their life. If the enemy had power to kill you, he would have done it long ago. Each time you sleep, the powers of darkness don't want you to wake up. If you woke up this morning, it was because the greater power intervened. That same power that wakes you up despite the activity of the enemy for all the many years you have lived, will not fail now. Death has no power over you.
Psa. 49:15 says, But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah. Grave has power but redemption through Jesus Christ has placed you above the power of the grave. This is why you shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord (Psa 118:17). A man noticed that he was deteriorating physically and he couldn't understand why. He met me and asked for prayers, I prayed over a bottle of oil and told him to go use the oil. He asked me how he was to use the oil. I said he should use it anyhow. He was later informed by his wife that she had put poison in his food but that the power in his anointing oil saved him, else he would have been dead. If a man's wife wants him dead, I submit to you that nothing but the power of God can save him. There is a power that is greater than the power of the grave and that power is working for you and in you.
Many people would come to me that they had a dream where I died, so I should not travel, should not do this or that. I delightfully continue serving my God because no death can touch me till I fulfil my assignment of destiny. There was even a time I went for a burial and afterwards I started seeing myself in the grave. When such happens, that is not the time to panic. I took a fast and used my mouth to shut up the power of the grave over my destiny. Learn to use your mouth to declare that you shall not die. You have no business with death until you have finished all your assignment in ripe old age and the Lord takes you home to be with Him. You have been redeemed from the power of the grave.

Prayer/Action
* Declare to yourself: I shall live and not die anyhow, in Jesus’ name.
* Command every grave to vomit your destiny that has been swallowed, in Jesus’ name.

PROPHETIC PRAYER
Father, let Your name and blood answer for me now, everywhere the enemies are gathered about my destiny, Answer Lord, in the name of Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment