Monday, June 6, 2016

Unthankfulness

Monday 6 June
READ: 2 Tim. 3:1-5
MORE LESSON: Lk.17:11-18

One of the signs of the end time is that people will be unthankful. Everybody will be claiming rights and they will see no reason to give thanks when things are given to them. Children will collect school fee and will not look back to say thank you. If they ever say 'thank you', it is as they pass by. If somebody has ever told you before that you are an ungrateful person, don't make light of it or defend yourself; just go on your knees to God and begin to fast and pray that God should rid you of that spirit. Unthankfulness is a demon of the end time. If it is influencing your life, please fight against it.
People are influenced by the demon of unthankfulness because they lack the ability to think deep. Those who can think deep will learn to be grateful. So if you want to live a thankful life; if you don't want that spirit of unthankfulnes that is hovering around to rest upon you, learn to think deep. When you think deep, you will know that although you don't have enough money in your pocket today, some people have money in their pocket, they even stash it up in their houses, but money cannot solve their misery. And here you are, it's just that the money hasn't come; you still have all the health. Your colleagues must have bought the best cars in town and you are still trekking. If you can think deep, you will know that the matter is that you have not bought your own; it is not that you will never buy. There is a difference between 'have not bought' and 'will not buy'. When your own will come, your colleagues’ own will have become old model.
If you think deep you will learn to resist that thing that makes men to be ungrateful. There was a time in my life when I learnt to always say, “Thank you Jesus”, but I noticed that sometimes my words were changing to “help me Lord”. So I quickly found a way to adjust myself. The message I want to leave with you this morning is that you should be thankful at all times. Even when you think there is a need to say, “Help me Lord” there are innumerable things to give thanks for. The way to live in the perilous time we are in is to learn to be thankful because there are a lot of things that can make you conclude that there are no reasons to thank God. It is ungodly to be unthankful. It is a grievous sin against God and it shuts the door of another day. Say, thank You Jesus now, and always be thankful.

Prayer/Action
* I renounce and reject every spirit of unthankfulness in me today, in Jesus’ name.
* I offer everything I have and my body a sacrifice of thanksgiving to You alone, oh Lord.

PROPHETIC PRAYER
I prophesy that this month shall be a new season for good in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus

0 comments:

Post a Comment