Monday, July 4, 2016

Divine Restoration I

Monday 4 July
READ: Isa. 61: 7
MORE LESSON: Joel 2: 23 - 27

God has provided us with several scriptures where He promised to restore to us double and in Isaiah 61:7: He said, … for your shame I will restore to you double…. This is directly to you and for you; for your sake and in whatever area of your life you have suffered pain-your family, career- He said for your shame He will give to you double. You will go out today and discover that the shame you have suffered for so long is no longer there.

I perceive God wants to do a quick work in your life today. God is concerned about your shame because He has not called you to shame but to glory; not for disgrace but grace. Therefore, from today on wherever you have been disgraced, you shall be celebrated and wherever you have been rejected, you shall be embraced. Joel 2:25-26 says, And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten.... And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. The Word of the Lord today is a deliberate attack on every area of shame in your life.

God is into the business of restoration because He is aware that our arch enemy, the devil, comes not but to steal, to kill and to destroy (John 10: 10), but God through Christ has come to restore all that the enemy has stolen and will ever steal from God's children. So, child of God, it is not over yet. You may have lost some battles, a job, a life partner, an admission and whatsoever name it might be called, but the God of restoration is saying today that He will restore. He restored all that Job lost and gave him double, restored Lazarus to Mary and Martha, He restored the son of the widow of Nain, He restored the eyes of blind Bartemaues, He restored the glory that man lost in the Garden of Eden when Jesus died, rose, ascended to Heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God. I dare to say to you therefore that there is nothing you have lost that will not be restored to you. Receive divine restoration today, in Jesus’ name.

PRAYER/ACTION
* Lord, restore to me anything that I have lost, in Jesus’ name.
* I receive a divine restoration of everything concerning my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
* I command a stop to the activities of palmerworms and catterpillars in my life, in Jesus’ name.

TODAY'S PROPHETIC PRAYER
My Lord and my God, let Your works and plans in my life be perfected in this month of July, let none fail, in the mighty name of Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment