Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Prepared Goodness

Wednesday 31 August
READ: I Cor.2:6-13
MORE LESSON: Matt.25:34

Today's Scripture reading is good news for all who read it. In a world where good news is becoming scarce day by day, I have good news for you: “God has prepared goodness laid up for His own”, But as it is written, eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things God hath prepared for them that love Him: I Cor.2:9. In this same nation and generation, God has divine preparations for you. These include:
1. Overflowing blessings-thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies, thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over: Psa.23:5. In the presence of those who want to see you beg and cry, God has prepared a table of abundance for you. Everyone around you may be confessing lack and hunger, but I tell you today that you have a prepared table of fat things in abundance.
2. Treasure of goodness-Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men: Psa. 31:19. Believe God this morning; He has laid up goodness for you if you indeed trust in Him. Do you? Have you not shifted that trust to other things or men? Are you still trusting God to help you in times as these? If you trust God then you have access to the treasure of God's goodness.
3. A spiritual feast- Again he sent forth other servants saying, tell them which are bidden, behold I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage: Matt.22:4. God calls you to a prepared feast of great grace and abundant experiences in the Holy Ghost, so come and dine!
4. A heavenly home- In my father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you, I go to prepare a place for you: Jn.14:2. God is the only Father that prepares for His children both in Heaven and earth. He prepares for His own not just here on earth but eternally. I urge you today to step into God's divine preparations for you. How? By revelation given by the Spirit of God. Take time to pray about your life before Him, commit your ways to His guidance and leadership and you will enjoy all that your loving Father has prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

PRAYER/ACTION
* Lord, I believe Your Word and I step into the reality of divine provisions today.
* Holy Spirit, as I step out today, lead me into all that my Father has prepared for me in opportunities, increase and all fruitfulness.

TODAY'S PROPHETIC PRAYER
Jesus thank You, because of You I didn't lose August and I shall not lose September, in the mighty name of Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment