Friday, March 24, 2017

Destroy the Spirit of Perversion

Friday 24 March
READ: Rom. 1: 24 – 32
MORE LESSON: Gen. 19: 3 - 7

When men remove God from their lives and conscience, perversity sets in. Satan is in a fierce battle against marriage and the home, this is why there is so much sexual immorality and perversion threatening the family institution in the world today. Each time God wants to do a thing in a generation, he looks for a home to produce a godly seed. It is the seed of the woman from a home that could bruise the head of the devil (Gen 3: 15). One of satan's strategies in this end time is to make sure there are no godly seeds to bruise him. This is why he advocates same sex union.
Men have become reprobate through satanic manipulation because it actually takes a person to lose his/her mind to be a homosexual. The Bible refers to man to man or woman to woman sexual union as unnatural, inconvenient and wicked. For God's sake, how convenient is it for a man to have sex with a man? It is not something to be proud of, it is shameful, wicked and inhuman. The Bible puts it thus, Worse followed. Refusing to know God, they soon didn't know how to be human either — women didn't know how to be women, men didn't know how to be men. Sexually confused, they abused and defiled one another, women with women, men with men — all lust, no love….: Rom 1:26-27 (The Message).
I went to a shop in the United States with my friend who is also a bishop. I held his hand as we talked and walked. Then, he started warning me to let go of his hand. I was wondering what was wrong with him as he is my close friend and normally wouldn't mind the way I held his hand. Then he told me that in that society, when people see us holding hands, we would be announcing that we might be a gay couple. Oh my! I quickly moved away from him. That day I was so exhausted and needed his weight to lean on as a support but he warned me that if I leaned on him, it mean't that we were walking romantically together as a gay couple.
What a shame that two brethren in Christ cannot freely make physical contact again and they will be considered as sexual partners. This is because of the perversion that men have embraced from the devil. It is no longer a Western issue because it is creeping into Africa. We must not allow this disease to thrive in our land, we must pray fervently to rebuke and destroy this evil, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer/Action
* I come against the spirit of perversion in my life and home, in Jesus’ name.
* The power of God will keep me spotless in this perverse generation, in Jesus’ name.

TODAY'S PROPHETIC PRAYER
This year, I shall be strategically connected for a significant improvement in life and destiny, my testimony shall not be small, in the name of Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment