Thursday, March 23, 2017

Your Word is your Victory

Thursday 23 March
READ: Job 22: 28- 29
MORE LESSONS: Mal. 3: 16- 18

Your word is your life. Jesus says that the words that He speaks are Spirit and life. Hence if with the Spirit of Christ in us we say things that others in the world say then we would have the same results as theirs. But as for me, When men are being cast down, yet shall I arise and say.... That was what Job said, that when the casting down is going on, I will stand up, and I will say.... So the power over being cast down is in your tongue. What you say about your situation, how you say it, and what you believe and do at the hour that things appear tough and difficult are vital; they can determine what happens to you in that situation.
You ought to be careful what you say even after you have gone through a difficult time and you are waiting for result. For instance, when I was in school and we finished writing a tough paper, some students would not go home immediately after submitting their exam scripts, they would hang around waiting for others to come out so that they could discuss the paper. Their expectation was for you to tell them that the examination was not good. But if you made a mistake and said it was okay, they would say, Ah, ok? Professor! And then you became an object of ridicule for declaring positive.
But hear this friend, even examinations already written can turn around because of your spoken word. Next time the enemy roars at you, roar back at him; roar God's Word to him, roar your confidence in God and your faith to him. Don't ever go down agreeing with the enemy over your situation, testify what the Word of God says. Keep saying, I have conquered you, I am stronger than you, I am more than a conqueror. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I am more than this challenge, and with God on my side, I will overcome it. I can run through a troop, I will prevail; I can leap over a wall. Keep saying the Word, keep confessing it, even if the matters are not yielding, keep on expressing what God has said about the matter.
Don't listen to your situation, listen to God's Word, listen to the promises of God, listen to what God has said ahead of the situation, for before the start of the problem, God pronounced its end. So keep repeating what God has said in faith and confidence and it shall be to you as you say. Always bear in mind that your words go to God's hearing and He will do according to what He hears you say. Your word is your victory. Speak God's Word always, no matter what.

Prayer/Action
* I refuse to speak contrary to God's Word, in Jesus’ name.
* As I speak, may it happen with speed, in the mighty name of Jesus.
* My lips are graced, in the name of Jesus.

TODAY'S PROPHETIC PRAYER
Father, You are a prayer answering God, You have heard my prayers, I give You praise all day long, in the name of Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment