Thursday, September 24, 2015

Stop that Satanic Planting II

Thursday 24 September
READ: Psa.125:1-5
MORE LESSON: Josh.1:6-9

Yesterday we learnt how to prevent the enemy from ever planting in our lives. The last point is have faith in God; have faith in God that the enemy will not plant a seed in your destiny. Don't go out in the morning until you are sure that you have confidence that God will take you through the day. If you wake up in the morning and you feel like you wake up on the wrong side and say, Today will be bad, things will be tough, then it will be a bad day, you won't survive it. In fact, the devil will not have to shoot you with a gun, he will just say Hey!. . . and you are on the ground.

But when you wake up each day, say, Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation Psa. 68:19. Say, it is written that in all things I am more than a conqueror through him who loved me (Rom. 8: 37). I have overcome them because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world that I am going into today (1 John 4:4). God said He has a thought concerning me this morning, the thought of good and not of evil, to give me a hope and a future (Jer. 29:11). So as I step out today, I can see a hope waiting for me for His anger endures but a moment; in His favour is life. Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning (Psa. 30: 5).

Weeping will not go out with me this morning. The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want (Psalm23: 1). Today, only the Shepherd goes out with me, the enemy will not go out with me. It is written, I shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever [I do]shall prosper: Psa.1:3. Whatever I lay my hands on to do this morning shall prosper. I'm going out with the expectation to prosper. I can see prosperity waiting for me. I can see doors open to me.

Have faith in God, start your day with confidence in the God that cannot fail, the One who keeps promises. Lift up your right hand above your head and say, Father, in the name of Jesus, every tree that You have not planted, I hereby uproot. I have faith, I believe in You. Poverty, sickness, affliction and nightmare are uprooted, in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.

Prayer/Action
* Thank God for the power to uproot everything that the enemy has planted.
* Lift your hands and declare the root of affliction broken over your life.
* Tell Satan you and your entire household are a no parking zone.

PROPHETIC PRAYER
In 2015, my seed shall not be cut off; they shall bear fruits and yield abundantly, in the name of Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment