Sunday, October 18, 2015

Contend for your Destiny

Sunday 18 October
READ: Num. 27:1-7
MORE LESSON: Jude 1:3

There is a man in Abuja, Nigeria’s Federal Capital, who when the government came to demolish his house said, I built this house with my pension and it is everything I have at seventy. I invested into this house. This is everything I have worked for all my life. If you want to demolish this, I'm not stopping you but I am inside; demolish me with the house so that after the demolition, I won't be around to feel the pain. The authorities had demolished several big houses but for this man's small house, they negotiated and paid him his money. He was able to salvage some of the building materials. He was better off because he contended for his house.

The reason why the enemy is still planting in your life is because your Christianity lacks the power of contention for ownership. You don't contend for what is yours otherwise why the gradual encroachment into your destiny and you stand as a spectator saying, 'It is well.' In fact, sometimes some believers say, 'May be it is the Lord's will'. But it is not the Lord's will for you as a human being to be swimming in your dream. You need to talk to your business that it will not collapse. Whatever it takes, by fasting, by prayer or by hunger, if you have to reduce the food you eat so that you can plunge back the profit into the business, if it will take going back to learn from others, do everything you need to do. That is contending for ownership. I hear testimonies of what is happening to other believers. It is okay for them to accommodate oppression, but it is not okay with me.

Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints: Jude1:3. When it comes to my matter I know who I am; I know what belongs to me. And I will not allow satanic encroachment one inch. Don’t allow the enemy to plant trees in your life so that you will not be looking for how to uproot them. In medicine, prevention is better than cure. That is to say that dealing with mosquitoes is cheaper than going to buy anti-malaria drugs.

Like the Zelophehad daughters, take your case before the Judge of all flesh and you will have as much inheritance as you deserve.

Prayer/Action
* My life is a no go area for the devil as from today, in Jesus’ name.
* Oh Lord, hedge my life round about with Your presence, let not the enemy have access to it any longer, in Jesus’ name.
Plead the blood of Jesus 21 times over your entire destiny before noon today.

PROPHETIC PRAYER
I shall operate under an open heaven today, and I shall be unstoppable, in the mighty name of Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment