Monday, October 26, 2015

Planted by the Rivers

Monday 26 October
READ: Psa 1: 1 - 3
MORE LESSON: Matt. 13: 3 - 9

You can break all limits and boundaries that have been set over your life. You can prevail in life irrespective of your background and become prosperous in life. God can do it for you like He did for me. My father had a statement he used to describe his rise in life as a seed that grew up on a rock. He was actually saying that to encourage us to work hard. He told us how he had no parents to sponsor him when he was growing up and how he had to labour as he grew up under hard and tight conditions. He would then encourage us that since we had little help from parents we should work hard to maximize it. As good as that line of reasoning sounds, each time he said it, I felt discouraged in my spirit instead of being encouraged to work as he intended. I would become sad on hearing it, wondering how I would fare in life.

When I got born again and I began studying the word of God, I read the parable of the sower and saw what a seed that grows up on a rock is. The Bible records about the seed that grew up on a rock that it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root (Matt 13:5-6 NIV). A seed that grows up on a rock doesn't have soil to support it. It doesn't have deep roots; so it gets scorched, dries up and dies soon. When I got this revelation, I closed the Bible I was reading, put it aside and immediately started praying. I said to myself, I bind every spirit of a seed that grows up on rocky places in my life. I rejected that mindset and began declaring that I didn't rise from a rock. Later as I was reading the Bible, I saw the kind of soil I should grow up from. I discovered that I ought to be a seed that is planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper (Psa. 1:3).

I began to declare this passage over my life. I spoke it forth into my past, present and future. I declared it till everything changed. God changed my story and the rest is glory. Today, the Lord will shift you from a seed planted on a rock to a seed planted by rivers of waters. Whatever struggle you are going through as a result of your background comes to an end today. You are planted by the rivers of water to bring forth fruit in season. Your leaves shall not wither and whatever you do shall prosper. That is your portion in Jesus’ name.

Prayer/Action
* Command every Satanic limit placed over your life to be terminated now in the name of Jesus.
* Lay your hands on your head and command every dry land and wrong placement in your life to be changed now in the name of Jesus.
Take Psalm 1:1-3 and declare it on your destiny now.

PROPHETIC PRAYER
As the covenant of the day and the sun cannot be altered, so is the covenant of goodness and peace over my life.Nothing shall break it, in the name of Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment