Monday, April 18, 2016

Divine Intervention

Sunday 17 April
READ: Psa 126: 1 - 6
MORE LESSON: Psa 40: 3

When God wants to help a man, He intervenes in his situations. As a matter of fact, divine help is God's intervention in an impossible situation thereby improving it or preventing it from getting worse. I want you to know that there is a degree to which God intervenes in your matter such that He makes a statement for you without you having to say a word. God can do something for you that will make the people around you begin to talk about it even without you saying a word. In our text, when the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, two things happened as a result of God's intervention.
The first thing is that their mouths were filled with laughter and their tongues with songs of joy. There is a difference between smiling and laughing; there is also a difference between laughing and being filled with laughter. Consequently, there are things God does for you and you smile while there are things He does and you can't help it but laugh. Today, God's intervention in your situation will cause your mouth to be filled with laughter and your tongue with singing. You will dance as you laugh and sing because of God's visitation over your life ,in Jesus’ name.
The second thing that happened when God intervened in their situation is that the heathen began to testify about the doing of God in their life, Then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them: Psa. 126:2. When God goes into operation for you, you don't need to tell stories, the stories tell themselves. They didn't have to tell the heathen what the Lord did, the heathen started talking about it first. I call such interventions of God 'unhideable miracles': miracles that people see and start talking about whether you announce them or not. One intervention from God speaks louder than one thousand speeches.
I was ministering in a meeting and the Lord was doing so many miracles. At the end of the meeting, a Muslim woman came before me and knelt down requesting that she wanted to be my spiritual daughter. I approved the request; a daughter of a preacher must be a preacher, so I led her to the Lord and believed she will surely become a vessel for God's glory. The point I am trying to make is that I didn't preach on salvation in that meeting; I didn't talk to her and I didn't make an altar call. I was just ministering God's power to people and Jehovah was busy intervening in people's lives.
When God intervenes in a situation; 'unhideable things' happen, and people come even if you don’t invite them. God will give you an intervention that men will see and testify of; you will not need to be the one to give your testimony. People will come to Jesus because of what God will do for you today, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer/Action
* Father, intervene in every impossible situation of my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
* Let God arise and let my enemies scatter, in Jesus’ name.

PROPHETIC PRAYER
I command every resistance to my breakthrough to give way, and every power hiding my key to elevation; lose your force now, in the name of Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment