Monday, March 9, 2015

Say Only What God Says

Monday 9 March
READ: Num.14:26-33
MORE LESSON: Psa. 91:2

Whenever one is faced with challenges, men are always quick to say whatever they want. But the hallmark of a real Christian is that he doesn't say what the people say, he doesn't even say what the situation says. He only says what the Lord says. Today the word of the Lord to you is, Do not re-echo the words of the enemy. Many times when the devil begins to spread lies to create panic and fear, it is even the Church that assists him to do it by shouting what satan says. But the Word of the Lord to us as individuals and as a Church is, Do not repeat the statement of the enemy. Do not accommodate negative statements about your life and future. Do not join the people of the world to say negative things about your nation. The Church of Jesus must not join the people of the world to say negative things about the future.

God tells the men of Israel that as they have said in His hearing so He will do to them (Num 14: 28). This is the reason you must not repeat what the people of the world say, Do not call conspiracy everything that these people call conspiracy; do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it. The Lord Almighty is the One you are to regard as Holy, he is the One you are to fear, He is the One you are to dread: Isa 8:12-14 (NIV). The Bible says you are not to fear what the people fear, rather fear God and He will defend you. Do not say what they say, instead say what God says and He will perform it in your life.

If there is a problem, violence or attack anywhere and people say all kinds of things, do not join them. You should rather say, A thousand shall fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand; but it shall not come near me. Only with my eyes shall I behold and see the reward of the wicked . . . no evil shall befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling. He shall give His angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways. They shall bear me up in their hands . . . : Psa. 91:7-12.

I want you to know that you cannot be helpless. You have been anointed by God as a carrier of His help. Those who rise up against you shall fall for your sake (Is 54:15). Those who raise stones against the people of God will throw those stones at their own children, and generations of their children will pay for it. As for you, the snare is broken and like a bird, you have escaped (Psa. 124:7) from all evil and negative predictions! It is well with your soul.

Prayer/Action
Prophesy the following scriptures to yourself- Psa. 118:17, Psa. 46:1-5, Psa. 128:2, Jer. 17:7-8
Tell the Lord, These blessings shall follow me all the days of my life.

PROPHETIC PRAYER
Every opposition against my advancement at work, at home, in business and career shall scatter and backfire today, in Jesus’ name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment