Monday, September 26, 2016

The Enemy cannot Compete

Sunday 25 September
READ: Exo. 8:5-25
MORE LESSON: Psa. 2:1-5

The difference between gods and ordinary mortals is the capability to do such things that ordinary humans cannot do. When God allowed Moses to go to Pharaoh, it was with a promise, ...I have made thee a god to Pharaoh...: Exo. 7:1. For as long as the magicians of Egypt were able to copy and repeat whatever wonders Moses performed before Pharaoh, he was not a god to Pharaoh or a threat to his kingdom. In fact, Moses was disdained and earned no respect nor honour. But as soon as the magicians could no longer perform nor repeat the wonders of Moses, he became a god to them.
Moses suddenly became a man to be negotiated with, rather than a competitor. In fact, the magicians saw beyond Moses and they said, ... This is the finger of God. In verse 25, Pharaoh said, ...Go ye, sacrifice to your God in the land. That is the power that cannot be defeated. Again in verse 28, Pharaoh said, I will let you...: Intreat for me. Imagine Pharaoh begging for prayer, because he met a power stronger than him, such power that he could not compete with nor confront.
If only you will ask God today to grant you such power of performance that the enemy cannot confront nor compete with, just like a god, your enemies will soon go on their knees before you, pleading with you to intreat for them, rather than confront your destiny (Exo. 5:2). The good thing today is that every born again, spirit filled, righteous child of God has already been made a god, I have said, ye are gods; and all of you are the children of the most High: Psa. 82:6.
The challenge, however, is, how many of God’s children know this? The enemy has taken advantage of the ignorance of many for so long to cheat, harass, intimidate and afflict them. Today, break your enemy’s harassment with the knowledge and application of God’s power over your life. Tell the enemy, “No more competition, I am a god!”

Prayer/Action
* Father, make me a threat to my enemies and let my fear fall upon them that hate me.
* Father, help me to walk in reality of who I am in Christ Jesus.

TODAY'S PROPHETIC PRAYER
Father, this month, prevent my sail from capsizing, my eyes from tears and my feet from failing, in the name of Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment