Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Divine Placement 1

Wednesday 20 January
READ: Psa. 16:1-11
MORE LESSON: Psa. 78:52-55

Where we are in life is a very important factor that determines what we get and become. You need to be sure you are in the right place all of the time. Being in the right place is not automatic; it is made possible through divine direction. It is divine placement that can give a man the right placing with adequate portions. Unless a man is divinely located in life, he cannot be sure of good output for all his input. Godly heritage is an off-shoot of good measure which a man gets when he obeys God's injunction that says, give and it shall be given unto you…. There are several other factors that can give a man right placement in life. Psa. 73:24 says, Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. To be rightly placed in life you need to seek God's counsel, and allow Him to decide for you by giving Him the right to have the final say concerning every issue of your life.

Meditation, thinking deep and taking everything to the place of prayer makes you a Christian who always knows what to do. Verse 7 of our text says, I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. Meditating, praying and waiting on God in night vigils give us divine placement. We must be like Isaac who waited on the Lord in meditation and prayers to receive His God ordained wife, 
And Isaac went out to meditate in the field at the eventide: and he lifted up his eyes, and saw, and, behold, the camels were coming: Gen. 24:63. Verse 8 of our text says, I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Focusing on the Lord and divine closeness is another factor that guarantees the pleasant place. When you set the Lord before you, you must command the presence of the Lord and abide in it to have God's mind concerning you. Today’s text also says, Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore: v 11. One of the advantages of walking with the Lord is that He will show you what belongs to you, where to live, where to work, who to marry, what clothes to wear, which occasion to attend e.t.c. Psa. 23:3 says, He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Anyone who lives in God can be sure of right paths in life.

I pray for you today that your portion in life will not be lost nor given to another person. The Lord will make your life and destiny a pleasant place forever, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer/Action
* Ask the Lord to be your God everyday of your life.
* Give the Lord the permission to choose for you in all things.
* Rebuke every force that is responsible for wrong placement and declare that they no longer have power over you.

PROPHETIC PRAYER
My glory shall shine globally like the sun in 2016, prevail over darkness like the stars and burn my enemies like fire, in Jesus mighty name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment