Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Secret Place of the Most High

Saturday 2 January
READ: Psalm 91:1-16
MORE LESSON:Isa. 54:14-17

There is a place of constant and unfailing safety and security in life; it is the secret place of the Most High. This is the place that is beyond the reach of all evil. I want you to know that safety in life doesn't come from the armed forces, it comes from staying in the shadow of the Almighty. When God is your refuge and your fortress, He delivers you from the snare of the fowler, and the noisome pestilence. You don't have to be afraid of the terror by night and the arrow by day. You will not be touched by the pestilence that moves around in darkness or the destruction that wastes at noonday. You will notice that the Scripture doesn't say there won’t be snares, wasting, destruction, pestilence and terror. It says they will always happen but it gives you the assurance that evil will not come near you and your family because you live in the secret place of the Most High.

As a ministry and commission, the Lord has given us the assurance of this scripture as a yearly prophetic declaration for many years now and it has never failed. Therefore know that you are covered by the shadow of the Almighty and no evil can happen to you. Angels of God are assigned from above to watch and guard you. So you have a security system that is superior to that provided by the police and military. Soldiers have their own troubles that keep them busy as well but the angels are up to the task of securing you. Your help and security are from above, not abroad. The language that I want you to speak hence forth is, I have help from the Lord. No matter what, say to yourself, I have help. When the enemy comes roaring, tell him, No shaking, I have help. You have help because you dwell in the secret place of the Most High.

The last three verses of Ps 91 tell you what your portion is as evil goes on rampage around the world, Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation: Psa. 91:14-16.

God says He will set you on high and when He does, you can't be shaken. He promises to answer you when you call upon Him; that is assuring you of His help. He says He will be with you and deliver you. What a wonderful assurance from the God that cannot lie. To crown it all, He says He will satisfy you with long life and show you His salvation. Shout a loud “Amen” to the prayer.

Prayer/Action
Take five (5) verses from Psa. 91 and proclaim them over yourself, your family, church and nation.

PROPHETIC PRAYER
Jehovah God, You are the Owner and Ruler of 2016, let not my enemies rule my new year, in the mighty name of Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment