Sunday, January 31, 2016

The God of all Possibilities

Sunday 31 January
READ: Luke 1: 37
MORE LESSON: Mark 9:23

I want to share a testimony with you so that you may start believing God even in impossible situations. I once went to a popular city in Nigeria to preach and I had a word from the Lord to break the yoke of delay on the lives of people who had grown of age for marriage and it was not forthcoming. I made the call for people to come out; among them was a lady who was a bank manager and about forty eight years of age. The Lord gave word of knowledge that precisely hit her life to the detail; I prayed over them and left. Unknown to me, a Major in the army was also at that meeting who was not married and was trusting God for marriage. I don't know how the remaining happened, but three years later, I was invited to join them in marriage.

The lady was fifty one years old at that time. When I returned after another year or two, she had no child. I asked her what was wrong and she replied, “Don't you know my age when I got married?” I told her that I don't care about her age because it is not written in the Bible that there is an age when somebody cannot have a child. I prayed for her and left. I went back about two years later, unknown to me, she had got pregnant but the pregnancy had lasted for one and a half years. In the midst of the service, the power of the Holy Spirit fell on her and the baby in her womb that had not moved for months started kicking. She rushed to tell me that the baby in her womb which had not kicked for so long had started kicking. I said, ‘Ok since it has started kicking, I change his date, I give him now the normal nine months’. Months later, she gave birth to a baby that had stayed two years plus in the womb. When the baby was born, she weighed less than 1 kg and they could not bathe her because any contact with her skin would make it peel. But to the glory of God, that girl is a big girl now. The woman conceived again after the age of 54 and gave birth.

I have seen God do raw miracles that I can't ever deny His power. I have undeniable proofs that what a man needs to prevail in destiny is God. He can do the impossible for you and break all natural limitations. Your miracle is next today, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer/Action
* With God nothing shall be impossible for me today, in Jesus’ name.
* Father, gain glory for Yourself over the situation men called impossible in my life, in Jesus’ name.

PROPHETIC PRAYER
Take a special seed of thanksgiving today and announce that this year shall be greater than the past and filled with thanksgiving in the name of Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment